It’s time to celebrate the Superbowl 50 halftime show.
Here are some tips to make it a memorable one.
• Celebrate the Superdome in style with a big party, but be careful what you put in your trash can.
This is a no-kill event, so be sure to leave some food, drinks and other trash out of sight for your guests.
• A few tips for celebrating the Superlasts: • Dress smartly.
Make sure to wear long pants and a hoodie.
• Wear the same outfit every time you go to the show.
• Dress for the weather.
Weather in your area will determine what shows you can go to and when.
• Enjoy the festivities with friends.
If you’re not a big football fan, then you can still get some great football moments.
Check out this post for some tips on how to get together with your friends for some Super Bowl fun.
• Have fun!
It’s the biggest sporting event of the year and you don’t want to miss out on the fun!
• Share the best moments with your Twitter followers.
Follow the hashtag #Superbowl50, and use the hashtags #CelebrateSuperbowl, #Blessed and #HollywoodBless, to make sure you see all the great moments.